The Bajaj EMI Card provides a number of tempting features that will make your transactions simple and satisfying while shopping on EMI. The card not only entitles you to a pre-approved limit, but it also allows you to make payments in Equated Monthly installments (EMIs) without paying any additional fees. The payback periods are also created to meet the various needs of consumers.
Know The Benefits of Shopping on EMI
What you need to know about the Benefits that make the Bajaj EMI Card a convenient payment method of shopping on EMI is provided below.
- Shop without a credit card: The Bajaj EMI Card is a special EMI Card that serves as a pre-approved limit and assists you in converting the cost of purchasing into a simple, affordable EMI.
- Buying online is simple: Online purchases made at trusted Bajaj Finserv partner stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Oppo, OnePlus, Pepperfry, etc. are safe. You only need to choose the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card as your preferred payment method at the payment gateway and pick an appropriate tenor for EMI payments.
- Buying at Partner Shops: With your Bajaj EMI Card, shopping on EMI is even easier. Purchase 1million+ items on EMI from 1.2 lakh+ partner stores over 2.900+ cities.
- Accessible by a portal: Your EMI Card may be readily accessed on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app or managed online through the Bajaj Customer Portal, so you don’t need to carry it everywhere while shopping on EMI. To validate your transaction and allow you to buy safely, the Card sends an OTP to your RMN.
- Shopping on EMI Became More Accessible: You can choose from a variety of household appliances, technology, and electronics for No Cost EMI, zero down payment, and 4-hour / same-day rapid delivery as part of the Bajaj EMI Card features.
Nothing is more relaxing than looking back on a special event in a photograph, especially when you’re tired of the everyday. You should buy a DSLR camera in installments right away if you are serious about preserving the lovely and thought-provoking moments in life. The best part is that you can easily get a camera on EMI so you don’t have to worry about depleting your savings. Also, you won’t need a credit card to do shopping on EMI.
Buy a DSLR camera on Instalments
Without a credit card, you can easily purchase a DSLR camera in installments! You can use your Bajaj EMI Card to purchase a DSLR camera on EMI if you don’t have a credit card. We’ll go into more detail regarding the EMI Card now.
The Bajaj EMI Network Card is a unique EMI Card that helps you turn your purchases into simple EMIs and comes with a pre-approved limit. Also, you can select a flexible repayment period to fit your budget and take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on partner websites. But there’s more! Even a DSLR camera on installment may be purchased with the Bajaj EMI Card for no EMI.
Get What You Want Now and Pay Later
You do not have to pay the whole price of the item upfront when you purchase a camera on EMI through the standard credit channels. But, you still have to pay interest on the borrowed money up until the loan is fully returned. The situation is different if you use your Bajaj EMI Card to make a cost-free EMI purchase.
You don’t have to pay anything more on top of the item’s true cost, nor are you required to pay the entire amount in one lump sum at the time of shopping on EMI. As a result, you can benefit from EMI while saving money! Use your Bajaj EMI Card when purchasing if you want to take advantage of the best discounts and offers. The online retailer also offers customised discounts and some models with no down payment.
How to buy a DSLR camera in installments using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Card?
- Visit the website of any camera retailer affiliated with Bajaj Finserv,
- Enter your login information.
- Explore the assortment of DSLR camera models that are offered for sale on the website.
- Choose the free EMI camera that you like the best, then check out.
- Select Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card as your preferred payment method.
- Make your order after selecting a payback period.
Advantages of purchasing a DSLR camera on installment with Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
- Without a credit card, use the EMI Card to purchase a DSLR camera on EMI.
- To purchase a DSLR on EMI, take advantage of a high-limit, pre-approved limit.
- Save money by choosing a free EMI camera.
- When you buy from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, you can get a DSLR camera on EMI with zero down payment and 4-hour same-day rapid delivery.
- Repay the loan during a time period that is convenient for you (from 3 to 24 months)
- After your first EMI has been paid, you can pre-close your loan at any moment without incurring any foreclosure fees.
You won’t need to make substantial payments if you purchase a DSLR camera using a Bajaj EMI Card. Bajaj Finserv’s camera no-cost EMI offerings and EMI Network Card savings make online shopping easier. So, use them now!
Related: A Perfect Storm? Factors Driving the Risks of Financial Armageddon